Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We Remember

I join everyone who pauses to remember the victims, their families and the survivors of the brutal attack on our country six years ago today. Each one of us remembers where we were when we heard the shocking news of the first plane hitting the WTC. Like the Kennedy assassination it is a moment that sticks in your gut for a lifetime. The resulting fear, anger and shock that came from both events changed each and every one of us from that point forward. I pray especially today that the pain of the survivors and the families of those who died continues to ease with time in spite of all the roadblocks thrown in their way by the worst President (and his impudent administration) our country has ever known.

#######################################################################

I am still adjusting to the news of my sisters illness. My role dans ma famille has always been the comic, the character, the one that makes folks smile when they think they can't. So I have decided that going forward I will continue to post my sordid take on life as I would have pre horrible news. I hope that the positive energy emitted from chronicling every day life may help her in her fight. Think not harsh of me when I post in this different direction. She is never far from her heart.

No comments: