Saturday, August 18, 2007

I am still finding it difficult to get this going. I find it very egocentric believing that anyone would want others to read their "diary" of sorts. No one needs to see the tomatoes growing in my garden or how I decorated my living room. What I find really disturbing is that other bloggers post an entry that simply says, "nothing happening today, I feel tired". Now THAT is newsworthy.

That being said.....

I received an spam email yesterday at my office that read, "You have a e card from your father". This is one of the many reasons trojan filled emails are just wrong. My dad past away in 1997. Although he was a man of many talents I don't see him sitting at his laptop behind the pearly gates sending off emails. The man was brilliant for God sake, he'd be talking with Einstein and Kennedy and planning drinks with a few kings and queens and my mom, of course. On a different level I found this email made me sad.

I don't know who said this but, "without any notice, there they are....words swimming in ink like sharks preparing for a feast on a broken heart." Uh huh.




No comments: